Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prettiest Pumpkin Patch ... Ever!

Ok - this is a bit of a photo bombardment, but how can I resist posting pics from my FAVORITE season of the year? To all those who have never experienced a New England Autumn, you must come and visit us. We even have a "big girl bed" (twin) we will happily boot our toddler from if you do.

So a few weekends ago we visited Lyman Orchards, one of the bigger orchards around here that offer "pick your owns" all year long. We headed out with the anticipation of picking some crispy apples and finding the perfect pumpkin. We had so much fun in the pumpkin patch we ran out of time for apple picking. But really - have you ever seen a prettier pumpkin patch?!? After we were done, we made sure to stop by the Appel Barrel (the orchard's market) for some home-made apple cider donuts and apple cider. Yum! We got half a dozen donuts, trying each kind they offered: plain, cinnamon, or glazed. Our unanimous vote brought glazed in as the winner. And the cider was soooo yummy!

6 comments:

JerBritMaxEssa said...

These pictures make me want to move there soo bad! Thank you for the disc. The pictures you took were beautiful. Thanks for the sweet note, you are amazing. I am pretty sure I don't have your book but I would love to buy you a new one as a gift. E mail me your address! Happpy pregnancy, and I am serious, it is so georgous where you live, I would be there in a second if it want for Jeremys job!

David and Amy said...

A feast for the eyes! Lyman Orchards is gorgeous and you definitely do the scenery justice with your photography skills. We tried the different varieties of cider doughnuts as well and agree that the glazed ones are definitely the best!

MaryBeth said...

Oh how I miss the east coast autumns! Beautiful pictures...you guys are adorable.

Richelle Johnson said...

oh!!! I wish Florida had seasons! well, yesterday when I stepped outside it was 47 degrees, but the leaves are still green :) looks like you had lots of fun!

El Jefe said...

You win on fall eye candy. Really good pics. Hope you are doing well. Love you.

Matt

Kristen said...

What beautiful pictures!!! It seems that photography is your calling in life (in addition to being a wonderful wife and mother that is :)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!