I had my first maternity shoot this weekend ... SO FUN!! It was a gorgeous Autumn evening right before sunset. I don't think its fair to be this gorgeous while you're pregnant - anybody want to sign a petition? There are LOTS MORE at my
photog blog - these guys are some of my favorite people!!


Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Do you really only have 75 days left? So fun! You should get someone to take your pics too! I bet you look gorgeous pregnant :)
The pic are beautiful! I need to pay you to come down and take ours!
Ha ha, "maternity shoot" just sounds wrong. Those are really cute, though. What fun.
I concur that you're a lovely pregnant lady, as far as I can see from your pics.
At first I thought that was you JoDee. Then I thought, holy cow! How can she be that big, we're due at the same time! Then it wasn't you, (ha, to myself) By the way, how are you feeling? Today I feel like the swelling has reached my knees. Although it doesn't look as bad as it feels.
Post a Comment