This Quinnipiac Law Library Rotunda has been where Brandon has spent HOURS and HOURS of studying this semester, but especially recently in preparation for taking his first round of Finals. Today, at 12:37 PM, he walked out of here, a free man ... until Jan.5th. YAY! Let the celebrating begin! We get to have him home with us for two and a half lovely weeks! We're so excited to have some holiday family time! We'll see if Little Man Yost cooperates with Daddy's out-of-school schedule! Due date is two weeks from tomorrow, so wish us luck!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
FREEEEEEE!!!
This Quinnipiac Law Library Rotunda has been where Brandon has spent HOURS and HOURS of studying this semester, but especially recently in preparation for taking his first round of Finals. Today, at 12:37 PM, he walked out of here, a free man ... until Jan.5th. YAY! Let the celebrating begin! We get to have him home with us for two and a half lovely weeks! We're so excited to have some holiday family time! We'll see if Little Man Yost cooperates with Daddy's out-of-school schedule! Due date is two weeks from tomorrow, so wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



6 comments:
Thats great news Jodee! YEAH FOR YOU GUYS!
I can't believe your babe is almost here. I'll put my "cooperate with daddy's schedule" vibes out for ya! Happy Holidays!
JoDee, that is so great! Give Yost a big high five from me (hugging sisters if a big fat no), and have him break a belt...that should let Little Man Yost know who's boss.
Yay! Isn't it so nice to have our hubbies all to ourselves! Enjoy the holidays...your little man will be here before you know it :-)
Phew. We're having a similar experience of freedom, only we're done for real (ooh, I hope that didn't rub anything in). hee hee
I DO wish you luck for your up and coming due date! I'm way excited to hear the news, and to see what you name that little guy, and how Olivia reacts, and to hear about all your mommy adjustments. It's fun to keep up with that stuff. Be warned that it's a huge adjustment, but also be not warned that it's wonderful. I think having two is even more fun than having one. More than two? Now that's another story - I'll find out soon enough.
Yay for you guys! And goooood luck with the baby! I can't wait to hear all the details. I'm so happy for you guys!
Christmas holidays are wonderful, gear up for the impending gma & gpa visit. Good luck with the baby!
Post a Comment