Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Any Time...
Here it is: the pic you've all been waiting for .... :) We were going for the First Baby of the New Year, but somehow I don't think we're gonna make it. Due date is Friday - wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



10 comments:
are you hiding xtra Christmas presents under there!?! man, I hope you are prepared for this one! good luck, I assume you are going au natural. You are my childbirth hero!
we will be thinking about you.
Oh, good luck JoDee! I hope everything goes perfectly! I can't wait to hear how it all happens. We'll be thinking about and praying for you all!
Oh! Look at that cute belly! I hope that everything is going well for you guys. We can't wait to see the new little one!
Yeah!! Make sure you post pics!! Good luck and Happy New Year!!
It's Friday today... feeling like giving birth today? ;) Are you going all natural again? Good luck!
i love it JoDee! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new little one! Good luck!
Are you a natural girl? If so, me too! Anyway, happy due date. I'm excited to hear the news.
Hey JoDee. You look really good pregnant. Although, I'm guessing you wouldn't mind giving that distinction up for a while...
Good luck today. We love and pray for you.
Two and counting...
Matt
Good Luck (or is it congratulations yet? :) I hope the labor goes well! Can't wait to hear the news!
oh so exciting! i can't believe your already due. its monday, so i guess you already had him. can't wait to see lots of pictures.
Post a Comment