Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Progressing in Dressing


Lately, Olivia is obsessed with dressing herself. Here is one picture from about 3 weeks ago, but we've made quite a bit of progress since! She is pretty independent (I have NO idea where she gets it from....*wink*wink*), so she doesn't even like us to "lay out" the clothes the right way for her. She'll sit and search for the clothing tag or writing to determine which way is inside, outside, rightside, upside ... it can get pretty tricky! I'd say we're at about an 65% success rate right now. We haven't tackled buttons yet ... baby steps!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I only wish Calvin had this issue. He doesn't care about dressing himself at all. He's independent in so many ways, but not that one. So here I am dressing my almost 4-yr-old. It adds an annoying amount of time to getting ready to leave the house.
Olivia is so cute! And baby boy is coming so soon! How exciting.

Kristi said...

How adorable! She's such a cutie! We miss you! Hope you're doing okay just a few short weeks away from #2!

Jenn said...

So cute! I wish I could get Henry to even desire to dress himself. He's perfectly content to just let me do every step for him. I'll probably be dressing him until he's 18! So there are some benefits to having a little independent one! Good luck with the next 21 days!

just dandee said...

Oh yes, Baby steps! So cute though. Hey I just noticed how close you are to getting your newest addition. 21 days and counting-eh? Best wishes on everything.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!