Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best Friends & Sunshine



Here are the newest digi-scrapbook pages I did. I had fun practicing some new Photoshop techniques. Here's to online tutorials!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

SO cute! What a great talent to be able to do this stuff. I'm jealous! Are you getting the scrapbook pages printed? They are adorable and will be a treasure.

goldfixe said...

Hey! Those are awesome! Do you make them from template or off a website? Or are are you just that awesome in PhotoShop that you can make them from scratch? Let me know cuz Kristi may think that's easier than "real" scrapbooking and I like messing around in PhotoShop.

The Steele family said...

hey there jodee this is kristyn (dillingham)steele i just found your blog and thought i would say hi your little one is so cute. well i just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing

Kristen said...

So Cute! How did you make those?! Templates that you had? You have to fill me in on your tips. I love this kind of stuff :)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!