Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Swings Slides & Smiles


While most of my friends & family are going sledding with their kids (Yes, I am a little envious: but only a little) our little family is enjoying nice Spring weather in the 70's. We have an awesome park just down the street that has about 4 different play sets varying in size. I LOVE this: not only because it allows Olivia to play on some slides and toys her size, but also because it spreads the kids out and keeps the big kids playing on the big playset. Whenever we go to the mall or some other play area swamped with kids Olivia gets so overwhelmed and just stands and watches everyone while they push past her. One of the characteristics of not having any other kids to compete with at home, I guess.


Olivia LOVES to be outside regardless of where we are. She is easily entertained with things like pinecones, stray animals, and listening to the sound of walking on the rocks outside our apartment, but of course loves the playground too. Swinging is her current favorite. After I had taken about as much swinging as I could, I nudged her over to the slide .... She was tentative at first, but pretty soon she was running from one slide to the next.

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!