Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Vampires, Werewolves, & Romance, Oh My ...

I finally jumped on the bandwagon. I began reading the Twilight series ... I've heard lots of good, and a little bad about it, but I got sucked in right away. Those of you who know me well shouldn't be surprised: I have always been a mushy romantic at heart. I've read the first 2 books in 2 1/2 days and am ready to start #3 tomorrow. This is an obsession I must see to the end, so I can return back to the real world. I get myself so sucked into the story, characters, and world ... it's pretty cool how a book can do that isn't it? Anyway -- that is my latest obsession. (Thanks a lot Kristi!) No teasers please!

4 comments:

goldfixe said...

Hey it's Mike Harris! Of course you can link us on your site and we'll do the same. I knew it was only a matter of time before Kristi started spreading Twilight to new people in the ward. I'm glad you enjoy it and she has someone to discuss it with because I have no clue what she's talking about. Enjoy the third book!

Blaine said...

Oh you are brave! I am nervous to start reading them, even if everyone loves them. Vampire romance novels just sound a little to embarrassing! To be honest, I will probably read them and love them just as much as everyone else!

As for your playlist question, there is a little drop-down menu that asks if you want random shuffle or not. It is on the page when you decide what color you want the player to be! I hope that helps!

The Yost Clan said...

What are these books about? Dracula or something of that nature? I haven't heard of them over on this side of the world. You'll need to fill me in. But I do love how books do that to you and you can't put them down. It's scary sometimes;)

Kristen said...

I have heard a lot about that series as well. I don't know that I am into the vampire thing though - it sounds so weird! I am with you at getting sucked into books though. I neglect everything (and everyone) when I am reading a good book.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!