Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, February 4, 2008

Olivia-ese Translation

"Bhess you" = Bless you: the response to anybody's sneeze, cough, grunt, or other noise.

"Owngies" = oranges

"Hawk-a-dog" = hot-dog

"stick-a-dee" = sticky: the word that stands for stickers, post-its, tape - anything sticky.

"Mo-gohk" - yogurt

"Boo" = Her moring greeting.

"Cheese? More cheese?" = "I'm ready for my picture to be taken - take more!"

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jodee! I love your blog! Its so nice to be in contact again! Your daughter is beautiful and adorable in everyway! You are very good at personifying her on here! I really get a sense of her! Thanks for telling us also the things you love most! And the whole dentist thing was an issue for Naomi and I as well! Just try really hard and keep on trying! Its really worth it! Naomi has already had some dental work and it is the WORST experience ever!
Carrie

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!