Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Bite, Kitty?
Remember the pretty tulips Brandon got me for Valentines Day? (Pic at the bottom of the valentines entry) Well, I had them outside enjoying some sun on our patio. Poor flowers didn't stand a chance when Olivia got out there to play. It took about 5 seconds for her to rip almost every petal off. She proudly came and showed me a petal, then preceeded to give her kitty a "bite" of the delicious morsel. "Bite kitty? Bite?" Ah - sigh. Well - I did get to enjoy them for almost a week! Here's to motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



1 comment:
So cute! I know I have already said it, but little Olivia looks just like you! I am jealous of our beautiful weather - it is a blizzard today!
Post a Comment