Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family Update


I was scanning over my blog today and realized that most every entry on here is about Olivia. Easy to see in some ways, since she is the biggest part of our life right now ... but in hopes to bring a little more balance to the representation of our family, here is an update for Brandon and I.


Brandon is working hard at our bro-in-law's Law Office. He and Kevin work well together. They might as well be blood-related - they are so alike. A conversation between the two of them might include one or more of the following:


1) Calendaring the next date they will carry the "Cougs" to victory via xbox's NCAA '08 football

2) In-depth analysis about how their last few games on the xbox went

3) Analysis of the REAL '08 BYU football season, complete with calendaring several road trips

4) Discussion of why they hate the BCS and debating what the solution is


That pretty much sums it up. They understand eachother in a way few of us ever could. Needless to say, we are happy to be here close so the two of them can enjoy their obsessions together. We are about done sending out Law school applications for the Fall '08 year and are hoping to hear some good news in the next 2 or 3 months. We'd like to stay here and attend ASU, but we'll see how things look once we hear back from schools. Brandon is also serving as the Assistant Ward Mission Leader.


As for me, I stay pretty busy taking care of Olivia. I also have a great group of girlfriends in the ward and LOVE getting together with them for playdates or girls'nights out (which we have every 2 weeks). It is really the first time since I've been married that I've felt like I had a group of good girlfriends, and it is so nice, especially being out away from family. I keep busy with several church callings (RS pianist/activities committee/organ sub) too. Free time hobbies include: catching up with friends through the blogging world, digital scrapbooking, reading, and long walks on the beach... if we had one.


So there you have it ... our life in a nutshell.


3 comments:

The Fletchies said...

yay I'm glad you guys updated about yourselves! I love reading about olivia but it was a good idea to give an update about you guys!

Anonymous said...

you guys are fun. brandon seems so fun, i guess i have just never talked to him much. i love hanging out with all our friends, i am so glad we all met and get together to often.

Kristi said...

Yes, and I do appreciate you subbing for me on the organ. Thanks for being such a great friend!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!