Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun with Filters






I was playing with Photoshop today working on these adorable photos of Olivia ... Which ones do you like? It was dark in our apartment so my flash is too bright but I still thought they were cute shots.

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

Olivia is so adorable, I love all of these pictures of her but the second and fourth are my favorites! Her eyes are such a stunning blue. I love her summery dress too, I wish our weather here permitted such cute and light styles!

Anonymous said...

thrid one from the top.
my favorite. she is beautiful.

Kristi said...

cute jodie! Photography is so fun. I posted some of the nature pics I took on my blog. Keep it up!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!