Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rock Star

On Friday we were introduced to the wonderful world of Rock Band ... for those of you who may not know, (Mom,Dad, Grandpa, this is for you!) it is an Xbox 360 game where you get to "play" the drums, guitar, bass guitar, and sing. I had heard lots about this game but never had the pleasure. I am totally hooked. I tried out the guitar and drums ... we may have found a video game I can actually get into. Watch out world - a new rock star has been born!

1 comment:

goldfixe said...

I, too, discovered the awesomeness that is Rock Band. It has to be one of the most addicting games ever. And the best part: your friends get to act like pretend musicians with you. That way you all look ridiculous together and it's way more fun that way. Kristi hasn't played it yet but desperately needs to...especially since another woman admittedly like it a lot. Rock on, rock star!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!