Today Olivia had a well child check and had to catch up on some immunizations at the Dr. Brandon had been trying to help her not be scared about the shots, so the past few days this has been a regular dialogue between he and Olivia.
Brandon: "Are you gonna to the Dr. Olivia?"
Olivia: "YEAH!"
Brandon: "Are you gonna get some pokes?"
Olivia: "YEAH!"
Brandon: "And it will hurt a little but then you'll get a treat after, huh?"
Olivia: "YEAH!"
Well, today when it was time for pokes, she was actually excited. "Pokes! Yeah!" Until she learned what "pokes" really meant. So sad. 2 pokes in each leg. But we went to get ice-cream after and now she has some sweet sparkly band-aids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



4 comments:
I love the picture of Olivia on the side! It is so cute. Pokes are always sad. I love the stuff Olivia says like what you wrote on the post below. My sister still talks about how cute she was the night she babysat her!
It is so sad taking them for shots :( Luckily no more here for awhile - I guess it's only a few months actually because the new one will need lots - oh boy. I love the filmstrip look at the top of your site by the way. You always set up the cutest things! How did you do that?
Oh my goodness JoDee!!! How are you?! You look great and so does your little Olivia. Do you guys live in Phoenix? I will be checking your blog regularly now!! Email me some time tiffywa@yahoo.com there is so much more I want to talk to you about!! By the way you have the cutest,craftyest blog ever! How did you get it so cute?
I'm Kate's friend from last night! found your blog off hers! :)
your little girl is ADORABLE!
and no one was smart enough to try and trick me about shots! haha. they shoulda!
Post a Comment