
Last week my parents came into town to visit and we had such a fun time. Olivia got so excited every morning when I said Grandma and Grandpa were here to play. We had a nice relaxed visit. We had a fun visit to the park with a picnic, watched some movies, went to the Reflections of Christ exhibit at the Visitor's Center (highly recommended) and they were so sweet and helped me with some projects
around the house. Mom and I found some steals at the DI to help freshen up the master bedroom a little and did some rearranging in other rooms and even fixed a picture frame. (THANK YOU mom!) We had a great time and Olivia loved the time with Grandma and Grandpa.
around the house. Mom and I found some steals at the DI to help freshen up the master bedroom a little and did some rearranging in other rooms and even fixed a picture frame. (THANK YOU mom!) We had a great time and Olivia loved the time with Grandma and Grandpa.



No comments:
Post a Comment