Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Into the Darkness
Its officially moving day. The house is full of boxes and we are living out of a duffel bag for the next few weeks as we drive to Connecticut and look for a new apartment to call home. I hope it won't be too long before we're settled somewhere and I have the therapy of internet again - I am admittedly an internet junkie. Wish us luck and send prayers our way! Can't wait to wish you greetings from Connecticut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



4 comments:
Wow, what an adventure! Good luck with everything, Jod! We'll be thinking of you (and praying for everything to come together!).
This is Matt.
Love you all JoDee. Good luck with the next adventure. Drive safe. Don't crash.
HI! I just found your site through Janell's. It's Deanna McKeon from SVU. I've been hoping to find your's-- anyone's site that had "Jodee" on their page I checked it out. Finally, it's you. Apparently you aren't the only one to spell with the "ee" instead of the "y". :)I hope your move goes as well as possible. I love your photography!
Love your blog, it is a great way to peer into your life good luck on the drive and the house hunting!
Post a Comment