
Just had to share the good news that Olivia has successfully graduated from potty-training. She even made it through 2 long road trips & a weekend away from home with only one accident! This has been keeping us pretty busy the last month or so, so we are very happy to be out and moving around among the living during the day .... taking trips to the grocery store, going to the park, it's wonderful. Many thanks to family and friends who excitedly cheered us on each time we called to share a little success!!



5 comments:
Congrats Olivia! What a big girl!
Congratulations all around, you guys! So excited for the potty training, the move, and the baby. What fun times for you!
Congratulations!!!! I am so jealous! I wish I could get Rachel potty trained - my few slight efforts haven't had much effect. I haven't been trying too hard though because of the new baby coming - I have been too tired, and I am afraid she will relapse with it being this close. So, what were your secrets? I am hoping to get a move on it after this baby makes his entry.
Wow! Good for you for getting her trained! Hailey took SOOO long! I haven't even thought about starting with Xander yet.
way to go! that is no small task. buy yourself a present with all that money you are saving on diapers!
Post a Comment