Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Introducing...


The newest member of our family... I am 3 1/2 months along and feeling...decent. This pregnancy has definately slowed me down, but I think we're starting to come out of the sick-woods now. Due date is Jan.4 '09 and we are very excited!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! That is super exciting! I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you get totally better soon!!

Jessie said...

Congrats - wonderful news! I wondered if you'd be having another one soon.

Kristi said...

Yeah for babies! I'm so glad you posted your ultrasound. I'll race you to see who has their baby first!

Kristen said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats - I am so excited for you guys! You sure have a lot going on! I hope you are feeling well. You will have to keep us updated on how things are going. Good luck with your upcoming move also!

The Fletchies said...

Congrats! All the more reason to call us when you move so we can help you!

Richelle Johnson said...

We're so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Just a few more weeks for that! Tell Brandon you're going to find out just for us :)

David and Amy said...

Congratulations! What exciting times for your family! I hope you are feeling better.

Tiffany said...

OOh pregnancy joys!! That's exciting!! I've got about 8 weeks to go!! So we are pregnany together again :)

The Steele family said...

Congratulations. that is so great that means we are like a month apart. it is so great we are so happy for you. You will have to let us know what it is.

Bryan and Elisha said...

Yeah JoDee! That's wonderful! We will have little baby friends.
-Elisha

Nicole said...

adding another baby to the family makes it so much fun. and it really makes you feel like a family rather than two people playing house. olivia is going to love having a baby around and it will be such a joy to see them grow up together. all the things that seem ordinary are so much more magical when you have two little ones to see them share them together. Another dimension of motherhood no one tells you about that is truly amazing. good luck, you are almost to the easier part.

El Jefe said...

This is awesome. A great picture that I can actually make out. It must be a real human.

You guys are great parents. Bring on the next one!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!