Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What do you remember?

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

The Steele family said...

We all had so much fun in the singing groups and in Cali. I remember when you got to sing the song Shara Lee and I thought you did so good it made me laugh so much

katelines photography. said...

hmn- well as i've told you, the first time i saw you in church i said to landon "that girl has the most beautiful hair i've ever seen!"


:)

(and also our fun photoshoot together!)

katelines photography. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

This is such a tiny memory, but it always makes me laugh! You had come up to our 4th floor room and written a little note on our message board. I think it said "I'm in the lounge, come find me, Jod." We thought your J looked like a G...and we were like God is in the lounge?? haha.

The Yost Clan said...

BYU football games and game nights in Provo. I miss those days. Hopefully we can do it again in the future.

Janell said...

Lots of biology and working out together. Just hanging out and sleepovers in my room!! It was some good times there.

Jessie said...

I remember 11-year-old JoD, so darn adorable. Remember trampoline times, chat's with me and Dan, singing, etc? It's still weird for me to see pictures of grown-up JoDee. Still adorable, though.

Nicole said...

I guess we have shared a lot of sister time, i can't think of just one memory, I love them all! Thanks for being a the little sister I never knew I always wanted. And thanks for marrying a man that really makes me laugh! We had a lot of fun on weekends with you and Brandon, thinking we were nuts to be making such a big deal out of everything reagan did. HAHAHA! now look at you two you have fallen head over heels with little olivia. Aren't you lucky!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!