Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Friday, July 11, 2008

JoDee Yost Photography

Today I did a shoot with my friend's adorable kids and had such a fun time I came right home and spent the entire day (and night) working and editing. I'm officially addicted! I got my business photography blog up and running so I hope you'll add it to your favorites and visit often!! That's where I'll post my shoot sneak-peaks from now on. And yes Richelle, those are your little cuties on my header. Thanks for the fun morning! The address is http://jodeeyostphotography.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Richelle Johnson said...

I love your photography blog! You are such an amazing photographer! Thanks for doing the shoot... you're awesome! I LOVE the pictures! Too bad you're not moving to Florida!

Anonymous said...

nice job jodee! i love the shoot! (and the blog) you have a great eye for it! i really like them!

Brittany said...

Your photography blog is so adorable! I have a feeling your going to be quite busy-you have such a creative eye for detail!
Also congragulations on the next baby---oh the sweetness of a newborn photo shoot and it will be your own :)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!