Today 5 years ago Brandon and I were married in the SLC temple with all our family and friends. What a wonderful day it was! Even though it was the end of Jan. and I was sure we'd get dumped on with snow or at least rain, but it was a warm, sunny day. No snow, even, so our pictures have beautiful dead grass! The day went completely smooth thanks to hard work from lots of family & friends.
The last five years have been wonderful! Yes, we've had our ups and downs as any couple does - but every day, month, and year get better. In honor of 5 years, I thought I'd list 5 reasons why I love Brandon so much. To save him from embarassment I'll keep them brief.
5. He is honest, smart, and hard-working, committed to leaving things better than he found them.
4. He is a wonderful listener and confidant.
3. He always believes in me and "lets me fly".
2. He is a wonderful Daddy - Can't wait to get home and play on the floor with Olivia.
1. He loves all of me: inside and out, good days and bad.
Thank you to five wonderful years Brandon. I love you!!



1 comment:
Matt here. Here's to 100 more. You guys are great.
I love that you both think and do what you feel to do despite others' opinions. You are strong in all the right ways.
And I'm glad to have another man in the family. He needs to lose a bit more hair to be one of us but it's a start...
Post a Comment