Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Tradition


From Christmas Eve through February Brandon and I get to celebrate ... Us! Christmas Eve marks the night Brandon "officially" proposed, so each 24th of Dec. we have a toast to remember our beginnings. Our anniversary is a month later, on Jan. 31st, (this year marks 5 years!) and then of course, who can't think of love and friendship during the Valentine "ring & run" season? Although it causes a little stress coming up with 3 "Perfect" gifts right in a row, I love this time of year just to remember eachother!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Super cute pics!!!I haven't gotten into the blogging world yet. I usually just upload a million pics to an email - maybe one of these days I'll set up a blog. Chris is always super paranoid about these kind of things though - he didn't like that I joined facebook either :) Thanks for sharing - you'll have to keep sending notices of updates to your blog :)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!