Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Experimentation with Blogging
So after a year or so of having friend after friend try this out, I decided it was our turn to join the blogging revolution. We'll see if I'm able to figure out this new world! I've literally spent the whole day between this site and Facebook squealing with delight as I've come across long-lost friends from the past. Perhaps this new adventure will help us keep in better touch and share our lives with you! Wish me luck - and lots of tips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment