Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Olivia's funnies during organ practice



-(After breaking her foot free from being stuck in between the organ bench and the step her foot came out of her shoe)
Olivia: "Hahlo feet!"
Mommy: "Should I help you get that shoe back on?"
Olivia: "Yeah! (after shoe was back on) "Night-night feet."

-While I was playing, Olivia grabbed a hymn book, had flipped it open to the back cover, and was pointing to various spots on the pages to the beat of the music. This is a technique I do during the hymns in sacrament to keep her from squirming: I hold her hand and help her point and follow along with the music. Glad to know she's learning something!

-She's also picked up that usually after the organ stops playing during Sacrament meeting, its usually time to say "Pairs" or prayers - one of her favorite parts of church. So each time I stopped to flip pages to a new hymn, she'd look up to me and say "Pairs, mommy?"

1 comment:

. said...

This is Matt. Thanks for the entries. It is good to hear your thoughts. I love you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

She is so much more vocal than Ella who still has three words: bee = binkey; ma-ma = mom or dad or anyone really; and yaaa = yes. She also nods emphatically. That's it. So I guess we have some work to do...

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!