What can I say? I just heard the news of Pres. Hinckley's passing and wanted to share my thoughts. He has been the President of the church since I was 13 yrs. old! I feel sad that he is no longer with us - but am happy that he gets to join that angel wife of his. I've always felt the strangest connection to the pair of them: like they were my own grandparents or something. I love thier goodness, their permeating love, their optimism, and their sense of humor. I love the way they can testify their knowledge of the restored gospel without coming across as pushy or conceited. I love the way I read their words, look in their eyes (through the TV screen) and feel like they are talking just to me, one on one. I love that he was the perfect President for our day and age. I will miss Pres. Hinckley so.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment