Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Afro locks and smiles


Sometimes you just have a bad hair day!! We were half-way to trying out an afro this morning when Olivia got up. Despite her ratted locks, she greeted the day as sunshiney as ever!

I am known not to be much of a morning person ... but every time I go in to get Olivia in the morning she greets me with a cheerful "Hahlo mommy!" I've decided I need to take a page out of her book. Here's to DECIDING to make it a great day!!

"Children laugh four hundred times a day, while adults laugh fifteen.7 Why the gap? Did we lose something? ... As we grow older, we get way too serious. Watch children play. They don’t need things. Everything is fun to them. They’re spontaneous. It’s only when we become adults that we start to get boring. Humor is the way we see things; it’s the way we think; it’s an attitude, not an event. Perhaps the key lies in becoming more childlike." (Excerpt from Laughter - The Perfect Family Medicine, Marriage & Families magazine, Summer 2005"

3 comments:

The Yost Clan said...

Does she stay still to let you untangle her hair??? Ouch

The Yost Clan said...

ps our blog address is yostiesclan.blogspot.com

JoDee said...

If I can distract her with a book sometimes she will. Or she'll make her silly face while I'm working! Thanks for the address Ellie! I remembered you sending me the address but I couldn't find the email. Can't wait to see yours!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!